Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Resolution

I made my New Years Resolution this year something I wanted to do and something I might actually be able to succeed at. I thought "I'm kinda sick of spaghetti, what else do I know how to make?" Then my wonderful mother gave me a cookbook for Christmas. Looking through it, I realized there were many recipes I thought I'd like to try, but probably would forget about and never make. Thus, my resolution...a challenge for me, a favor for my husband, a spaghetti free future for my son! The "favor" part might end up to be a bit of a stretch!! I've decided to try at least one new recipe a week this year. My mom suggested a blog, documenting my successes (and monumental fails!). Considering my other goal this year is to run at least one 5K, this may be my best bet for losing weight as well! Hopefully this will be a safe (no burns, cuts, or poisoning incidents), delicious journey to next year!!

2 comments:

  1. With making my first "challenge meal" the real challenge may be remembering to photograph it always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall join you. Though, blogging will be the hard part for me these days.

    ReplyDelete